Dharma-Artha Forum 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zen Music
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Holidays

Go down

Holidays Empty Holidays

Post by  Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 pm

After a tumultuous two years making headlines in the gucci outlet sale, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cambrian are officially getting married.

"Yes, they were engaged over the holidays and are very happy," her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. The couple spent the Christmas holiday at home in Los Angeles and a source tells PEOPLE, they "had family and close friends in town that helped them celebrate."

Rimes also shared her happiness on Twitter Monday gucci bags sale: "Thank you for all your well wishes!! We are extremely excited and look forward to a beautiful future. It's been an incredible last few days, I was shocked!!! We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are gucci mens shoes with love," she tweeted.

Rimes and Cambrian were spotted Monday on the beach in Malibu--and the country singer was sporting a new engagement ring. A source close to the couple tells PEOPLE that the platinum ring features a 5-carat oval diamond set in rose cheap gucci sunglasses fleur-de-lis connected to the band.
According to that same source, the couple designed the ring with Cambrian's childhood friend, Brent Peachick of Peachick Jewelers. "The couple wanted an antique feel, but a new ring," the source revealed.

Rimes and Cambrian met and began a relationship while filming the Lifetime movie, 'Northern Lights' in 2008. Both were married at the gucci mens belt but have since divorced their spouses to be together. A rime has since been very open about the difficulty of ending her first marriage to Dean Sheeted after news of her relationship with Cambrian made headlines.

"I take responsibility for everything I've done," she told PEOPLE earlier this year. "I hate that people got hurt. But I don't regret the outcome."

When the couple marries, Rimes will become stepmom to Cambrian’s two children from his previous marriage to Brandi Glanville: Mason, 7, and Jake, 3
After a video of her taking bong hits surfaced earlier this gucci mens wallet, new racy photos of Mile Cyrus were leaked onto the Internet on Sunday.

The Superficial has the images of the 18 year-old singer including one in which of her female assistant pretending to lick her breast. And in another shot, Cyrus is seen flashing the tattoo under her left breast.

This is not the first time Cyrus has got into a photo controversy. In April 2008, several provocative images of Cyrus in her underwear and swimsuit were leaked onto the web by a person who hacked Cyrus' cheap coach bags account.

And in June of 2008, photographs taken by famed photographer Annie Lei Ovitz for Vanity Fair showed a then 16 year-old Cyrus covering her chest with what seemed like just a sheet   provoking public outrage
There's no denying that this has been Kim year. Sure, Kim was already a famous face this time last year, but could we go a day without hearing about her at least twice? Yes, we could. Could we check out at the supermarket without seeing her face on the cover of at least one magazine each week? Yup. Was she a global brand and a domestic tour de force? Not yet. All of that has changed in the past twelve months with Kim becoming the most famous face of 2010.
It's all our fault. We asked for this. We, the consumers of celebrity culture, made Kim the most searched person on Microsoft's search engine Bing this coach outlet stores, beating out Michael Jackson, Barack Obama and yes, dear, dear Justin She dominates social media, with a Twitter following of 5.4 million and a Klout score of 86 out of 100 (that means people are actually paying attention to what she tweets). She can command more than $100,000 for a personal appearance and $50,000 for just one tweet.

Her book, 'Carpathian Confidential,' is sure to stay on many bestseller lists, after thousands of fans lined up around the block for copies the week it was released.

But what really makes Kim the Celebrity of the Year? She works for it.

"We have movie stars who are in one movie a year. They promote that movie and we don't hear from them. Kim is out coach purses outlet working it 365 days a year," says Jonathan Chenab, Kim's good pal and star of the Carpathian-executive produced 'Spin Crowd.'

She appeals to everyone, whether they will admit it or not.

"Whether you're black or white, young or old, Kim has something for everyone. Guys want to be with her and girls want to be like her," Chenab adds.

Our own Naughty but Nice Rob Shutter believes that Carpathian has become an even bigger celebrity than Angelina Jolie.

"Everything she touches turns to gold," Shutter declares. "Our fascination with Kim gets deeper and deeper the more we get to know her. Unlike other celebrities that we get quickly bored with, Kim has managed to keep us all watching. I'm not really sure what Kim even does, but I can't stop watching. I have never met a celebrity before that coach outlet store harder than Kim. She is her own hobby!"

What really makes Kim our Celebrity of the Year is her accessibility. She has invaded every aspect of our lives and we have welcomed her with open arms. Unlike, say, Angelina or Jennifer Aniston, we feel like we can reach out and touch Kim, cuddle with her, if you will, and that makes us want more of her. It makes us buy her coach handbags outlet, watch her shows and read her book

Back to top Go down